Friday, November 30, 2012

Lady Gaga goes on safari in South Africa!

Lady Gaga is currently onstage right now at Soccer City Stadium in Johannesburg. Mother Monster has the distinct honor of being the first woman to perform at Soccer City and SELL THAT STADIUM OUT. There are about 100,000+ fans rocking out to her music as I type this. Dang I wish I was there, I can feel the energy coming through from the fan tweets in SA!

Prior to kicking off the show tonight Gaga went on safari and took a few pics. She tweeted "I'm about 10 feet from 13 lions, 2 cubs. I spent about 30 minutes w them and took a nap"
It's so typical of stars to go on safari while in Africa, while that's cool - I also would like for the singer to
showcase the impossibly cool city life in Jozi. Wouldn't that be awesome? Africa is more than just a safari!

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment